Stampin’ Up! showing support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, is going PINK . . . or at least the October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, Stampin’ Up! will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
- Notification of shipment is sent to you via email you signed up with.
- My PaperPumpkin Subscribers are invited monthly to attend on the last Monday of the month to work on their own projects!
- As a MPP subscriber as kits become available to our Online Store you will be able to purchase and a past or current kits you missed or order more refills kits from a favorite you liked. Non-Subscribers are unable to order. Love this benefit.
Did you know?
We also have Prepaid Subscriptions available which make wonderful gifts for your friends and/or family available. Making your Holiday shopping a snap!
We have several subscriptions to choose on the Online Store from a 1-month prepaid, 3-month prepaid, 6-month prepaid & one year prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions. Save $1 every month and enjoy a prepaid six-month or save $2 every month and enjoy a prepaid 12-month delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program.
A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.
If wanting to use a Prepaid Subscription and have it benefit our promotion, the Code you receive via email must be redeemed by the end of the day October 10th. If not, please note the code remains valid until redeemed however, after the 10th you receive the following monthly kit.