Exciting News Released today for our Stampin’ Up! Hostesses! It is the start of our Extra Stampin’ Rewards! Bonus runs until November 9th. Just in time for the Holidays, a perfect time to connect with friends before the real hustle and bustle begins. What is it only 11 weeks left before Christmas!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you in the dust! Several options available to make this work for you!
- Hostess a theme get-together with friends i.e. Wine & Cheese, Chocoholic, Mexican Fiesta etc.
- Host a catalog party – Sharing the catalog with your friends and relatives . Providing a Hostess Code for your long distance friends/family
- Hostess a Prepaid product base class i.e. Nutty NoteCard Class
- Traditional Workshop – demo 3-4 projects shown and Guests have a make n’ take card
- Class – Fee $20 Guests make 3-4 cards/ envelopes
- Make a personal purchase of $300 or more
Make a wish list by viewing our current catalogs!
Our Stampin’ Up! year has just began in October to be aligned with all our other markets. If you could or need extra income for the the Holidays this is a great time to join. We have a new compensation plan so whether you want to dabble and get your own supplies for a great product at a discount or become your very own boss and work part or full-time the opportunity is there for the taking.
A flexible schedule-this is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like! Support from Stampin’ Up! through audio and video trainings, a bimonthly magazine, and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas!
Even better, Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable and Hostess Rewards can be used toward your kit! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $50!
That’s a total value of $175!
See yourself sharing the art of stamping with friends/family or just have way too much on your Wish List? Explore More
Questions? Share and ask me questions in the comment section I will get back to you with an answer. I would love the opportunity to connect with you.